• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER BRIANA!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
  Today is my baby girl's birthday! 26 years ago, I was in labor on New Year's day and she popped out January 2nd! Happy Birthday  Briana! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES! <br style="color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height:17px;text-align:left;" /><br style="color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height:17px;text-align:left;" /> PS - She was the first baby girl born in 1987 at University Medical Center in Tucson. We had our picture taken that was then published in their hospital newspaper and I received a cute knitted outfit for her from one of the hospital's volunteer groups. PPS - We will be going to Peter Piper Pizza for her birthday party tonight! lol Kind of funny that we go to a kids place full of arcade games, a carousel and skeeball.  That's where we normally go to celebrate my 5 year old gandson's birthday. lol BUT what are the odds that her boyfriend's son's birthday is today also!    Happy Birthday Jordan!   So really we are going to pizza celebrate his birthday tonight.  Briana will have her grown up party this weekend. lol

Last edited by a moderator: