• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Happy Birthday To My Daughter!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
New Year's Eve will always be special to me. 29 years ago, I was 9 months pregnant. While everyone one around me was ringing in the new year with shots and drinks, I was sitting there ready to pop my bun out of the oven. Two days later my perfect little bundle of joy came into the world excited to meet everybody. She was the most beautiful little baby I had ever laid my eyes on. Thank you for making that new year the most spectacular one of my life, Briana! I love you with all my heart and soul!

My daughter received special attention at UMC the day she was born. She was the first baby girl born at UMC hospital on January 2nd, 1987. We got our picture put in the hospital's newspaper and we were given a special little hand crocheted sweater and bonnet set for her. Her birth was just all around special!

:heart: Happy 29th Birthday, Briana! :heart:

Bri's Bday.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Wait a second, Briana ISN´T on this site?!?!?

I don't see her listed in the birthdays today....

:surprise:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wait a second, Briana ISN´T on this site?!?!?

I don't see her listed in the birthdays today....

:surprise:
She isn't the social butterfly like I am. :)

She deactivated her FB account a few weeks back and hasn't missed it at all. :surprise:

Reactions: Sookie