• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OF THE NO DEPOSIT FORUM!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
CROWN.jpg
  HAVE A GREAT, AWESOME, RELAXING, FUN FILLED DAY DADS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I want to give a shoutout to the non-traditional Dads today. It takes a lot more than just being a sperm donor to be a true Father .I don't care if you are male or female or if the child is even biologically related to you or not, if you are doing the important job of being Dad - you deserve all the love and respect possible!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote: I want to give a shoutout to the non-traditional Dads today. It takes a lot more than just being a sperm donor to be a true Father .I don't care if you are male or female or if the child is even biologically related to you or not, if you are doing the important job of being Dad - you deserve all the love and respect possible!
DITTOS!

Last edited by a moderator:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
PSP wrote: I want to give a shoutout to the non-traditional Dads today. It takes a lot more than just being a sperm donor to be a true Father .I don't care if you are male or female or if the child is even biologically related to you or not, if you are doing the important job of being Dad - you deserve all the love and respect possible!
 Thanks sooooo much psp :thumb::metal:

PSP

sashasmom wrote: you rock PSP, how right you are!
 I appreciate the kudos, but I'm not the one who deserves them - ALL of the appreciation belongs to all of those who unselfishly raise kids without worrying about who the birth parents were. Those people deserve ALL of the praise!...a nd yes, I'm talking about YOU cat :thumb:

PSP

I am so blown away by those of you who selfless give yourselves for others - it's truly a gift that deserves all of the praise!