• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Happy Memorial Day

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Happy Memorial Day
4aa373367ecffbd2.jpg
Memorial Day Reflections </h1> Memorial Day is a good time to reflect on the sacrifices and services of the American s oldiers and veterans and the U.S. military men and women. The American military is, has always been and will al w ays recruit the best and finest of the crop of young men and women of the country and we will continue to shower them with appreciation, support and pray ers, as we have always done. Memorial Day is jus t an opportunity for us to expres s the special places they have in the hearts of American citizens and more by honoring the people who work in the various branches of the military. The horrific tragedy of September 11, 2001, has stirred all and reawakened the spirit of patriotism in all hearts and unity and oneness binds all Americans in a special bond. The words 'United We Stand' and 'God Bless America' still hold the power to stir out hearts on this very special day. Let the feelings of true patriotism and love for all those who have risked their lives for the sake of America show by putting up American flags in front of your houses, have parties with patriotic themes to honor military and ex-military men and women in your neighborhood and community. It is a good idea to coax them into telling more about their experiences with the military and on the warfront and you may get an opportunity to hear some exceptional real tales that you may have not even imagined about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks, Martin! I couldn't have said it better myself!Happy Memorial Day to all!

Last edited by a moderator:

kzulpunk

PUNK SLOT PLAYER
I went the cemetery for a Memorial Day commemoration. I went, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them... "
"
"
"
"
"
For love of country they accepted death "
- James A. Garfield