• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Has anyone had vegas regal proccess a cashout to QT on a holiday or weekend?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Now i KNOW  i have seen people say that they have gotten their cash out in their Qt on weekends and holidays...but if you have will you please post that you have here to confirm my sanity?And if you have do you happen to be a vip?-- Edited by Cat Dancer on Saturday 13th of March 2010 07:44:20 PM

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Well cat, i have before but they have changed many things as I talked with Nicolas about this lol. I have been waiting and waiting going on over a week and a half. As of now they said they will have it by the 5th business day. In my case it is longer for why i am not sure as he apologized. But the answer to your question I have had 2 be put in my QT account one on a holiday and one on the weekend. :)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
No rebago-lol,i know im screwed till monday or tuesday but b4 they things changed i know that they did it on non buss. days and im just trying to figure out whether or not i imagined it - even back then they never did it for me though is why i had to ask to be sure- dont feel bad give ive been waiting for mine since the 6th!