• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Has anyone heard of Eldorado Palace ?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi skywalker! How's Hans Solo and Obi One Knobe?!?!? (sorry, I couldn't resist!)"
"
Anyway, I moved your thread to the Pit because it's not an RTG and we here at the CCG do not endorse this caino. Not yet anyway! "
"
Thanks for posting!

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
tried the nd code said it was closed spoke to chat Alex said it was for a very short time I'll say oh well

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes! I downloaded and got $20; I have been playing on that same $20 for about a week now! The slots will surprise you: 45 cent bet, spin, nothing, nothing, nothing, then, boom! a $45 hit! I have only seen about five people join after me, I think I was the first or second person to register, I swear! Nobody in the poker tourneys yet: not enough members lol!"
"
Please come play so I can have sombody to play poker with, k?"
My user name there is Aw8ingHeaven :0)"
Blessings

sls616

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got their first email promo for the free $20. I played for a long time on it. I just received another email from them offering me the free $100. I haven't made a deposit though so I probably don t qualify for it.

kimbleyd

I tried to do the download version, and my Anti-Virus software would not let me, It said it was a security risk, stopped the download and had me restart my computer to clean it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699