• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hello !!!!

Misscat

Hello everyone! I am a little French located in Greece and guess what?? I do not speak English very well !!!!! Thank you for being lenient! I would do everything possible to write correctly!

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

A big warm welcome to the forum Misscat...We are so glad to have you here, and dont worry for a minute about any language barriers you might have.  I think your English looks wonderful. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have.Looking forward to seeing you on the board.                                                                                      Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Helloooooooooooo again. heheGlad you are finding your way around the site.                                                                                   Pam

fanlynne

Banned
Hey there,this is David,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Aragorn

Banned
Hello, bscman! I am new here as well that's why it may be a little late but I hope that you're still here with us!