• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Help?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm at the airport getting ready to go back to Charlotte. I was 3rd on the Rushmore freebie tournament when I left for the airport andd it has now ended, but I can't check it from my phone. Could one of you take a look for me please? I think my username on that one is something like FirstDrawLF or something like that. Thanks :thumb:

omeg

You finished 3rd. :yourock:                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS PSP!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! :maddance:(heads or tails, heads or tails .... I'll say HEADS ... Carolina!)

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats on your 3rd place  win. I really hope you get paid fast. I am still waiting for my 725.00 tourney win since the end of December.  They have said that all withdrawals after December 1st  are alright.. My withdrawal was approved on Dec.1st 2011 and thy keep telling  me that my wire transfer is lost somewhere and until they find it they will not be able to pay me, either by check or send another wire transfer.  Let us know how you make out. Really hope it goes smooth and fast for you.:bigclap:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Thanks all! I just got back to the hotel, so it was officially a Heads/Tails weekend with a 300 mile round trip drive to Santa Barbara to watch Lindsey play in a lacrosse tournament for UCLA. She did well, but I'm a little beat...I'm not holding my breath to get paid on this one (and I know it won't be quick regardless), but at least the price was right!:thumb: