• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hi All

terigibbs7

Well I'm living in AZ for the winters now spending summers in Illinois. Makes me a snowbird officially. I have one 4 legged furry son, a Russian Blue long haired Feline. He's my baby for 9 years now. I'm a computer repair technician mostly laptops, with a 98% percentage success rate. there have only been a couple that i was unable to fix. I am happy with my success rate, and I do provide technical support to my clients. Since the onset of Parkinson's several years ago, I have slowed down some what, but still retain loyal clients. You can pm me if you experience technical issues, with your computer. If there is a way to fix your issue i will find it. Just remember software does not fix hardware.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TERIGIBBS7!
welcome_127.gif
I'm in Tucson. Where are you? And funny thing ... I am at my daughters for the week helping out with the grand kids because their father went out of town. Anyway, work goes where I go so I am on my old faithful .. my laptop. But it's starting to bog down me so just last night and this morning already I have been doing some tweaks to it. Just thought I'd share that because when I read your post I said to myself .. Arizona and and repair tech mostly laptops? My situation exactly! How funny! lol

Last edited by a moderator: