• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How are you feeling today?

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi everyone:

It's a beautiful day here in Michigan USA. The sun is shining and that always makes me feel excellent.

I took a fall the other day and messed up my ribs pretty good. I have to take pain pills or I just can't function. I hope I heal quick, as I have plans for a excellent Summer time.

Does anyone else have Summer time plans? I plan on camping, going to a couple of excellent concerts of music, and lots of camp fires and fun with friends.

Hope everyone enjoys their day. Take care!!

It's too windy in Oklahoma today, and we're expecting storm. No sun, just a dull day.

I broke three ribs in 2010, and it's extremely painful! I had never broken a bone in my life until then. I was 46 yrs. old. Anyway...be patient because it's a slow healing process. I feel for you because I've been there.

I feel pretty good today...by the way lol!

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It sounds like you're going to have a fun summer. I have no plans of going anywhere yet. I will be taking care of a vegetable garden, which comes with canning, freezing, making hot sauce, and pickles for sure.

Reactions: Van7Diesel and Mben

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
For the past 15 yrs. May 1 has been my least favorite day. My mom passed away May 1, 2002 from a two yr. battle with breast cancer. One day after I turned 40. I didn't think she remembered April 30 was my birthday because she didn't even know my name that day, but I know now she did, and waited one more day to pass on, so her day of death would not be the same as my birthday.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
For the past 15 yrs. May 1 has been my least favorite day. My mom passed away May 1, 2002 from a two yr. battle with breast cancer. One day after I turned 40. I didn't think she remembered April 30 was my birthday because she didn't even know my name that day, but I know now she did, and waited one more day to pass on, so her day of death would not be the same as my birthday.
It's hard to deal with the death of a loved one when their passing falls on or near holidays. It's just hard to deal with period. With that said, I can't imagine how you would have felt if your mom did pass on your birthday. She obviously loved you very, very much to spare you anymore pain. Take care, sweetie.

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes very hard. On my birthday I still think about how sick she was, and what the following day brings. After 15 yrs. it's gotten some better I guess, but I don't know if it ever goes away.

Thanks PMM. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this month of May.

PMM

You are very kind Gadget. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers too.

It has been 36 years I lost her, I was quite young, and you are right, it never goes away. To some extent yes, but never completely.

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I regret with all my heart!Mom is always with us no matter where she!