• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How crazy is Kanye West?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Lord help us come November. And I'm not talking about West only. The Three Stooges comes to mind.

I mean really? Are these three the best we have? I know who I lean towards out of the three, but I might just sit this next presidential election out for the first time in a long time.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I never followed him either but I remember the coverage of the episode that led to the diagnosis.

Article Two of the United States Constitution states that for a person to serve as president, the individual must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, at least 35 years old and a United States resident for at least 14 years.

Doesn't mention a psych eval :(

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I never followed him either but I remember the coverage of the episode that led to the diagnosis.

Article Two of the United States Constitution states that for a person to serve as president, the individual must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, at least 35 years old and a United States resident for at least 14 years.

Doesn't mention a psych eval :(
"Safe to say" voters would not vote for him, not that he couldn't get on the ballot because of his condition.

If anyone voted for anyone knowing that person had a mental condition, the voters would need psych evals.

• Haha
Reactions: Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
"Safe to say" voters would not vote for him, not that he couldn't get on the ballot because of his condition.

If anyone voted for anyone knowing that person had a mental condition, the voters would need psych evals.

This is one of the best reasons to abolish Electoral College. In many states (like California), it doesn't matter who you vote for. If you don't happen to be in favor of the leading candidate, your vote is essentially meaningless.

You can spare me the "what if everyone did that" argument - reality says that certain candidates will carry a state no matter what they do

• Love
Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would just like to point out that the man trying to run for POTUS also designed these shoes.

Kanye West Unveils a YEEZY x Derrick Rose Sample
https://www.modern-notoriety.com/ka...fZRLEz2AmmbfoTGbx45Uprimc4oEE0QJ4GtnGCe4Ywp0M

1597256534160.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mben