• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How do I become a successful online poker player?

joenblack879

"
"
"
Hey everyone... long time reader! Im hoping to get some advice/assistance from some of the more experienced players on the forum."
"
Im not a beginner at poker by any means, but Id probably consider myself a beginnerat online poker per se... or, at least in comparison to most of my opponents at the onlinetables!"
"
I really just want be a better online player and possibly generate some $ in the process(as I think some of you are doing?)..."
"
I know we live in a day and age with limitless resources-- but I think thats been a problem for me lol-- I dont know where I should be focusing my efforts!"
"
Ive looked at poker books, internet articles, forum posts... Ive even searched how to become a successful online poker player on YouTube! (*believe it or not, that youtube search was by far the most useful!!!)"
"
What do you guys (you guys that are consistently generated $ at online poker) think?"
"
I really appreciate any/all input on this matter. "

omeg

Hi again joenblack879.As with your other post, I am hoping we may have some experienced online poker players out there to answer your questions.As I stated, I am not educated in online poker.(My game is Slots)Good luck with your pursuit to get better in your game. :roll:                                                                                    Pam

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sometimes it doesn't matter how good u r a donkey will call ur raise and crack ur aces. i used to play alot at pokerstars and bodog