• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How many poker players do we have on the forum?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
how many poker players are there here on the forum?-i was just kind of wondering,and if you dont play poker, then whats your game?(*i was also wondering who is the oldest , and who is the youngest one here?) just curious

Last edited by a moderator:

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My first love will always be poker (badugi, razz, & omaha).  As you can tell, I'm a lowball player. Unlike most people, I really don't care for playing hold 'em.  Anybody else play Badugi here?  If so, any good suggestions about where to play online?  (besides pokerstars)

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I do play poker sometimes...mostly Hold 'Em. I'm still trying to get the hang of Omaha Hi Lo, though.

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I like to play some. Have no idea what I'm doing but liked to just jump in and see what happens. Sometimes I do better when I don't know what I'm doing. LOL. Oh and age? well WWII was over and Vietnam was unheard of and I had the first bike on the block to have hand brakes. And thats all you get.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
i play hold em as much as i can online...i play at many different rooms and i'm 40