• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

HOW TO MAKE SYMBOLS WITH KEYBOARD

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is cool! They actually work.  

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
If you really want to get wild and crazy, you can set up Windows with different keyboard mapping. I use the standard QWERTY mapping most of the time, but if I need to come up with letters from other languages, I switch to the US - International mapping. Here is the layout of the symbols available
keyboard-US-International.png
http://dry.sailingissues.com/us-international-keyboard-layout.html There are a ton of other keyboard layouts available too - type keyboard layout in your favorite search engine and start experimenting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Holding the right ALT key to make the blue symbols does not work for me. Why? I'm trying to make a euro symbol (ALT GR plus 5) and I get a heart symbol.-- Edited by Mben on Monday 6th of May 2013 03:10:38 PM

Mben

Staff member
LMAO! They work when I type them out they appear but when I hit post , the symbol goes away. I need to try this in other programs or another browser. BRB-- Edited by Mben on Monday 6th of May 2013 03:10:25 PM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I don't think that the software this site uses supports alt symbols. I used to try to put in the upside down ? for questions in spanish, but it either didn't show up or it would come up with gibberish

Mben

Staff member
Well shucks! I thought it would be cool to throw some of these symbols in our posts. Oh well. We have the list for other sites and programs I guess. lol

Mben

Staff member
ALT plus 5 made an actual heart on Facebook. lol