• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How Uncle Sam Manages To Seize .COM Domains

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Bodog.com is the latest gaming site that was snatched up by the US government in their campagne to shut down all who are illigally targeting the US.The question is how did it happen? This was a Canadian registered domain name that should have been out of reach of Uncle Sam but it obviously wasn't. So, just how did the US feds get their paws on Bodog.com and other domains? Read <a href="http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/feds-seize-foreign-sites/" >here</a> for all the details. 

ring657130

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The U.S. Governement leave us alone......after reading what I typed.....I looked like I was blaming you...lol Of course you know I wasn't .

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
ring657130 wrote: This is a bunch a crap already!! For heavens sake...leave us alone !
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:Oh my gosh, ring! I was just doing what I thought you all might want me to do ... reporting the news!  And I know sweetie. You were talking to the feds and not me. But man, did I laugh my freakin' a$$ off when I read your reply! :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216