• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I ALMOST had a heartattack - Random Jackpot!!!

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So here I am playing Lucky Last again at WinPalace. The major jackpot is over $15,000 and the minor is $300.I am doing well on this game again (I used to hate this game but the last few months it has been keeping me busy and making me money) and have been at it for a couple of days.I'm up to $1500 after the free spins and my screen starts flashing - the only words I saw at first are RANDOM JACKPOT and I almost had a heartattack and almost dropped my laptop. Turns out it's $300 - which is still awesome!Check out the screen shot...so now I know what it looks like when you hit a random jackpot!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Woo! Hoo!! Still haven't got it myself lol and London Inspecter is 21 G plus...GL GL Wish those damn things would go...so I won't try to go after them...:lol:

omeg

:lol: I bet you did have a heartattack for sure when the screen lit up on you.Some of those randoms are huge, and although you won a smaller one congrats are still in order.  :dollarsign: I havent won but a couple jackpots, and they were smaller as well, but everytime that screen goes wild, it scares the heck out of me.  :lol:Congrats again, and wishing you good luck in your continued pursuit of The BIG one. $$$$$$$$$$