• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I am just about ready to swear off FF

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
How many years in a row can I have the hot receiver or running back du jour drop a deuce on my team? This makes 3 weeks in a row that one of my players has gone out at halftime or before with injuries that rule them out for the rest of the game. My "can't lose" WR has weeks of 13.70, 29.10, 11.10, 3.90, and 1.20. Guess which week he wasn't in my lineup? :facepalm2: I was projected to win by 20 points - now I am trailing badly

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Guess which week he wasn't in my lineup?
I'm gonna guess the 29.10 week.
How many years in a row can I have the hot receiver or running back du jour drop a deuce on my team?
You'll never beat me and the year Tom Brady blew his knee out his first game. He was my first draft pick that year. totally sucked!

And what about the number 1 RB J Taylor? My first draft pick this season. He has given me one good game so far, his first game. SMH Then he petered out. They say he should be back for week 6. we'll see.

Basically what I'm saying is quit crying! :lol; JK I cried too when Brady blew his knee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheezer