• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"I am this close..." (A.K.A.Daily Meme)

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
hate-you-_-like-me-jpg.2100
So, so, Guilty, and it's called being a GEEZER! LOL!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Well played my friend.

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise: Really? Who says that? I am sure my life is half over and I don't think I've eaten ONE spider.

Who here at NDF has eaten a spider before?
I don't think they meant knowingly :lol: I figured it sounded right for all the things that slip into our processed foods ya know? A leg here, a thorax there ... it adds up over time I imagine
:confused:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't think they meant knowingly :lol:
I figured that after I posted.

But thanks for bringing it to my attention. I love knowing I eat nasty bugs and critters unknowingly. (<---- For the record, I am not that naive, I've read "The Jungle".)

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarapaola45