• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"I am this close..." (A.K.A.Daily Meme)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
penguine.jpg

Reactions: Mben and delucia

delucia

Haha glad you are with me :p I read something about selfie stick related deaths from around the world and apparently that meme isn't too far from reality after all... :lol:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
A Beretta Testimonial

Woman stops gator attack with a small Beretta pistol.

This is a story of self control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

Here is her story:

While out walking along the edge of a bayou just below Houma, Louisiana with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator suddenly emerging from the murky water and charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because the alligator was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Pistol with me I would not be here today! Just one shot to my husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It’s one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus … the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees were more than worth the purchase price of this gun.

:thumb:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainman82