• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"I am this close..." (A.K.A.Daily Meme)

RichardsL

Im at the office holding my mouth with my hands while sliding down the chair from laughter.

And I really like all of your posts, consider this a mass LIKE :D

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I've wondered about this on more than one occasion. Pretty much all my life. I wonder why. ;) lol

rice.png

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey ladies,

Thought I'd stop by, say hello and hopefull make you laugh with this image as much as it made me laugh thinking about the days we've all had.

Figured I'd try and start a thread about daily-something but nothing came to my mind, so, warm vibes to you and have a good day while I'm this close...
cb669911103645a289950dade19167ef.jpg
roflmao!!! I have to say I can relate to this soooooooooo well! It is day two of the quitting smoking thang, after 50 years of smoking. I am truly ready to kill the very first thing I see move, breath, or other wise show any signs of life! I think maybe I should just shut myself up in a closet somewhere and hire someone to place food and drink out side the door...lol! Oh! Lord, help me through this! I just want to make it to the other side without killing myself or some one else...sigh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216