• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"I am this close..." (A.K.A.Daily Meme)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Butthole recognition! :lol:
camera.jpg

Reactions: dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I originally thought that I was allergic to corn and corn products. This was devastating news for someone who loves Mexican food since corn is one of the staples of all meals. After a little experimentation, it looks like my sensitivity more aligned with High Fructose Corn Syrup, but the jury is still out. I am officially an anti-religious heretic, but please pray for me! :)

• Sad
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
I originally thought that I was allergic to corn and corn products. This was devastating news for someone who loves Mexican food since corn is one of the staples of all meals. After a little experimentation, it looks like my sensitivity more aligned with High Fructose Corn Syrup, but the jury is still out. I am officially an anti-religious heretic, but please pray for me! :)
So no tamales (or corn tortillas, or menudo, or pozole, or, or ... for you? Say it isn't soooo!

Mben

Staff member
This had me rolling!!! :biglol:

laura.png

(For the record, this pandemic is really starting to scare me like it is many folks. I have to still laugh every once in a while just to stay sane.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216