• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I apologize, but still desperately need help

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Like the title says, i apologize about my last post that i made but hopefully people can understand the angst i and my family are under. With that being said we still are way short of our goals to make it through until tax season or i find employment so if ever you could help us with any amount now is the time thanks.........

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Petey, I made a donation just now and after I submitted, the site said there was an error with my CC info. I went back to change it but there was nothing wrong with. And the payment didn't go through on the site. (I don't see my donation nor did the total amount of your donations rise by my amount.)

So I checked my bank statement and my email. I have a receipt of payment in my email and the transaction is pending in my bank account.

Now if it takes a couple of days for the $$ to show up in your donations, then ok but if it should have been instant (which it was last time), then I don't know what to do at this point. I don't have the funds to try and send it again It was not a large amount but it was something I had to set aside for you.

Here are my SS so you can see I had donated. (not saying you wouldn't believe me without the SS's. I've just been in this biz too long to know that you take screen shots of everything when things aren't right. lol)

email.png

pending.png

receipt.png

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hope you guys dig your way out somehow, but, a lot of people are struggling. We didn't have enough money for a Christmas dinner this year but, my kids came through thank God. I'm just saying, hang in there and I look at it like you don't always get what you want but, you will ALWAYS get what you need.

I swear that it's true!

Good luck and Merry Christmas,
Leslie

Like the title says, i apologize about my last post that i made but hopefully people can understand the angst i and my family are under. With that being said we still are way short of our goals to make it through until tax season or i find employment so if ever you could help us with any amount now is the time thanks.........

Reactions: Sookie

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Michelle i will check with the site support and see what is going on so that you don't get charged for nothing. I will also ask them to just refund it to you if you would like because i have a little story to tell you and any readers who have followed my situation. Well last week i was contacted by a fellow virtual horse trainer that plays on a horse racing sim online where i also play and he said that he had forwarded my families story to a online web site that deals in only good news things, like they post good news articles from around the world everyday its called good news network, anyways he told them about us and the owner contacted me because she was interested in doing a piece on my family and maybe try to get us help. So after i spoke with her the other day and she was satisfied i wasn't scamming people or lieing and that we were truly in desperate need she decided to do a write up on us and post my link to the donation site for her readers and the crazy thing is she was risking that no one helped and then her "good news" site would be hit with bad news and it would just be wrong but she said she felt led to do it, remember i never asked her for anything it was all done by other parties. That same night i spoke with her i decided to surrender my life back to God because as the driver of my own life 46 years later and i always seem to end up crashed or driving into dead ends so i prayed and told the Lord i surrender you are in charge. The next day a freaking miracle occurred, i had non stop donations coming in from around the world due to her article , peoples generosity, and the Lords touch to the point i have exceeded my original goal of $2000 and last time i checked earlier tonight it was up to around $4,400.00 in donations. I am so taken back art the miracle that has been performed in our lives that i feel like i am walking on clouds after having the weight of the world on my shoulders for the last year. I can't wait till i am totally stable again so i can help out someone else that may be in need.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a wonderful thing to wake up to on Christmas! I'm so happy for you petey! It's a Christmas miracle!

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Absolutely, normally all we ever hear about are bad things and stuff, great feeling to able to say something so positive on Christmas morning, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
MERRY CHRISTMAS PETEY! It put a smile on my face so I can only imagine how happy you must be!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Sorry it took me so long to get back to your thread, petey. The last few days have been busy.

I am so happy for you! I knew something good was going to happen for you and boy was it even better than good! I hope you now have some financial backup and can get back on your feet for you and your family sake.

Don't worry about my $25. It did come back into my bank account since the merchant didn't "pick it up". I was going to try to make the donation again but thought that the same would happen again. Then I saw your contributions and thought mine would be like a drop in the bucket now. Hope your ok with me not re-sending it.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So happy for you. I wish I could have helped out, but I am kind of tight with funds myself this year. Hope things keep going in the right direction for you. God Bless!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie