• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I had a winning raffle ticket at Cleo's VIP !!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Not much, but still very:cool:<table style="color:#222222;font-family:arial, sans-serif; width:541px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">   CONGRATULATIONS! You are our Daily LUCKY RAFFLE WINNER and CLEOS VIP ROOM has awarded you with US$20.00 in free chips that will be credited into your WIN REAL MONEY account.Your winning ticket(s) is (are): 23152302 This raffle was made on  Jul 6, 2013  Continue enjoying our exciting Vegas Style Games that only  CLEOS VIP ROOM  offer. Accumulate your Raffle Tickets to participate every time you play and stand the chance of winning great prizes. Players have the option of participating in the Daily, Weekly and Monthly  LUCKY RAFFLE DRAWS .Should you have any enquiries please contact us viasupport@cleosviproom.com  and our friendly customer service team will assist you. Regards,VIRTUAL SPREE Marketing  

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations. Sookie! :bigclap;"
Winning a raffle is always a nice surprise! i hope you win big with it! :goodluck:"
Lately, I've noticed the same players winning raffles over and over and multiple prizes on the same draw. I wonder how they get so lucky all the time. (you can see the draw history from the lobby)"
My luck ran out in April. That was when I won my last one.

Mben

Staff member
Congratulations. Sookie! :bigclap:"
Winning a raffle is always a nice surprise! i hope you win big with it! :goodluck:"
Lately, I've noticed the same players winning raffles over and over and multiple prizes on the same draw. I wonder how they get so lucky all the time. (you can see the draw history from the lobby)"
My luck ran out in April. That was when I won my last one.

omeg

I have deposited what I consider a very decent amount, yet never won a single raffle. :boohoo:Congrats to you Sookie for winning one. Like Mben said.... Take it and win big.

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
how do you get raffle tickets? do you buy them or get some when you deposit? i don't understand how one gets tickets

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
For every $10 wagered you get 3 raffle tickets. Each one of the tickets goes into each of the drawings- Daily Drawing, Weekly Drawing and Monthly Drawing.

Gophils

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have won 3 daily tickets so far. Waiting for a win for the weekly or monthly.Is there a max cashout with these free raffle tickets? 

Mben

Staff member
Gophils wrote: I have won 3 daily tickets so far. Waiting for a win for the weekly or monthly.Is there a max cashout with these free raffle tickets? 
I don't believe there is a max cashout, Gophils. Just a 30 times playthrough! 
biggrin.gif
Here's more good luck to you winning more raffles! :goodluck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
You said something about winning on won in that other Cleos thread, Pam! That's some pretty powerful positive thinking! :thumb: Congrats!