• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I may actually win something from the Rushmore Freeroll.

omeg

Hi gang:Made a deposit to Rushmore a couple weeks ago, and that made me eligible to play in their $10000 freeroll.I said what the hey, and registered to play.  So I played last night at 8:30pm and did really well.  Got five cabooses on a bonus round and it was worth $60000.  I was really excited. So I held first place for awhile with a score of $75504. Woke up this morning and had dropped to 2nd.     I do think I will win something, just dont know how far I will fall before the tourney closes. Just wanted to share the fun I had playing, and hoping everyone keeps good thoughts for me to win something nice in the tourney. I'll let everyone know how it goes.                                                                                               Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Still holding 2nd gang.....With around 16hrs to go till they shut 'er down.                                                                                                      Pam

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Alright Pam.....I totally bombed out....8 hrs to go and you are still 2nd..
clap.gif

omeg

5 hrs to go.....Still holding 2nd.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
                                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG Pam!!!

omeg

I DID IT. I took 2nd Place.  $1500 bucks.  Sweet deal.                                                                                     Pam

Mben

Staff member
WAY TO GO PAM!!!!!  CONGRATS!

omeg

Awwww WOW....Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes. I sent in my paperwork yesterday and it was already approved this morning.  Put in for the withdrawl, and as of this post, it is pending.  Shouldnt be more than a few days to be approved.  Will keep everyone updated as it moves along. Thanks again everyone. I appreciate the warm gestures. So nice to receive.                                                                                         PamNOOOOOO PLAYTHRU ....  Sweet Sweet Sweet.

omeg

My withdrawl is still pending.......Sighhhh. I sent a email, but no answer as of yet.
cry.gif
Will keep you all up to date.                                                                                         Pam

omeg

Just want to add, this is the hardest time a online gambler ever experiences. Having all that money sitting in the withdrawl process, just waiting to be reversed. UGH.                                                                                            Pam

davidkohcg

THEME PARK PLAYER
I always delete the software if I cash out big just worry I will reverse them."
Congrate again no playthrough requriment."

orren

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would suggest deleting the software as well. I placed the exact same in that tourny a few months back and it was all gone before my docs even got approved... "
"
I do have to ask since it was a topic on a previous thread i recall seeing you on... Was there any skill or tactic that you applied that got you the win? what time to you play it at and which day?"
"

omeg

orren wrote: I almost forgot, CONGRATS!
 Thank you orren.....I appreciate that. Still pending as of this morning. 
bleh.gif
                                                                                        Pam

omeg

Woke up to an email from Rushmore withdrawls dept. Dear Pamela,I'm sorry but we are having a bit of a delay. We are a bit behind in processing the withdrawals. If you can please be patient with us and it will be approved in the next few days. You will be notified by email when this happens. Thank youBest Regards,Megan RossWithdrawal Department
doh.gif
disbelief.gif
no.gif
bleh.gif

Mben

Staff member
Uh oh ..... it sucks to have to wait more, Pam. I'm sorry but I wouldn't worry about not getting it, I would worry about your blood pressure while you wait.

Mben

Staff member
Uh oh ..... it sucks to have to wait more, Pam. I'm sorry "
"
I wouldn't worry about not getting it though, I would worry about your blood pressure while you wait. "
"
And here's some tips to get you through ............. Stay calm, cut back on your coffee, take long naps (when we're sleeping time goes by faster), breathe in, breathe out.

omeg

Thanks Mben for the advice on how to wait it out.  As many times as I have had to wait to get paid you would think I would be used to it by now. All great advice, especially about the cutting down on coffee. <a href="http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDoX3DQoJNVVUAjHejzbkF/SIG=12139g70s/EXP=1300411203/**http%3A//www.onefunsite.com/images/caffeine.jpg" target="_top"></a>-- Edited by PMM2008 on Thursday 17th of March 2011 01:31:57 PM

iammeiamfree

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
About 8 months ago I also placed in 2nd, I won $2400. Faxed my info to the the same day and the money was in my bank account about 2- 2 1/2 weeks later. "
Congrats on your win!"
"
Jeanne

omeg

iammeiamfree wrote: About 8 months ago I also placed in 2nd, I won $2400. Faxed my info to the the same day and the money was in my bank account about 2- 2 1/2 weeks later. Congrats on your win!Jeanne
Hi Jeanne:Thank you for the congrats, and thank you for the info on your withdrawl from the tourney.  It was helpful, and gives me an idea of what I am looking at as far as time wise. Much appreciated.                                                                                      Pam