• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I need help with SS uplaod

omeg

Hi signman:So when you hit the upload button, what exactly happens? Will try to get this figured out for you.                                                                                    Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
signman48 wrote: I cant get the upload to go throughfollowed Belgamo's directions with no success
Well you did it twice b4 what are you doing different?  

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Pam. I get the 'transferring wheel' animation forever. The image is only 59K and I assumed it wouldn't take over 10 minutes so I stopped it.

omeg

You know? That happened to me on my laptop, the upload thingy just went forever, so I gave up.  When I upload on my desktop, I have no problems.  How strange is that. Will talk to Mben about it signman, see what we can come up with.                                                                                           Pam

omeg

That is great you got it to work out. Looking forward to many screen shots from you now. haha                                                                                            Pam