• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I NEED TO VENT

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry guys, but I need to vent!!
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
So I went to Walmart to get some stuff. I noticed this lady was staring at me in the aisle I was in. No big deal. I move to the next aisle and here she comes. Again... STARING!! So now I'm like, "what the heck is her problem?" I finish up my shopping and head to the cashier. Guess who is there ahead of me!! Right?! The staring lady. She turns around and starts staring at me again. So I start playing with my phone because at this point is getting weird. Finally she says, "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look like my daughter who passed away." I thought to myself, "it makes sense now." I felt kind of bad for thinking she was a weirdo and say "sorry to hear." She says, "thank you.... but I have a favor to ask you. I know it's weird and I'll understand if you don't want to, but can you give me a hug and say "bye mama"? Inside I was like, "what the heck" NO but I know people have different ways of getting over a death of a loved one. So I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves. The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes out to $100.87 and I'm like hold up. I only bought a few things and I knew it should have only been like $20. The cashier tells me that the total was included with my mom's. I'm like "Wuuuuuuuut!!" She said, "your mom said you were paying for her stuff along with your things. " I told her that woman was NOT my mom. She said, "we'll I saw you hug her and tell her bye mama." I'm like OMG I can't believe this, so I flew out of the store looking for this awful woman, ready to drag her back in the store by her hair!! I see her loading up her car and I start running towards her. She saw me and jumped in her car so fast. I got her just as she was putting her leg in, and I start pulling her leg. She struggled but I keep pulling until her wooden leg popped off right in my hands!!! I'm thinking OMG is this really happening right now?!?! So I dropped the wooden leg and grabbed the other leg and started pulling... just like I'm pulling yours right now!!

Reactions: Mben