• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I won 2000 at Cleos with birthday chip

Wendy Zahnd

It took a month and a half but Cleos did pay me the 2000 I won with my birthday chip this year yay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-220913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-220913_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20191127-220856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-220856_Chrome.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20191223-122431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191223-122431_Chrome.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20191127-221412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-221412_Chrome.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 265

RedHotFox

Congrats. I tried to get my birthday chip tonight they told me that trey were having problems with computers tried to seems me over to zitobox. I guess their problems are fixed now. I guess i will go ask again. Congrats again

Wendy Zahnd

Thanks lol I did think I'd ever win such a large prize at Cleos. I've won a few hundred a few times, but I was surprised. Usually even if you can get your bank up high when you get close to the 100% mark on the playthrough it seems like it starts eating right through what you've built. And then it's ready to have you cash out or start that playthrough journey over again. It was nice though.

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

RedHotFox

That is so true my fiancee got it up over $3,000 and just played it down to nothing. And happy belated birthday to you.

Thank you Wendy for the happy birthday but i won't be another year older for another 17 days.

I got the birthday chip but it was to zitobox. I really don't care for the way they do it thou they have the slots tight and it take forever to get a zito points which you can exchange for gift cards which i did. It was fun thou.
Thanks again Wendy have a blessed day

RedHotFox

Thanks lol I did think I'd ever win such a large prize at Cleos. I've won a few hundred a few times, but I was surprised. Usually even if you can get your bank up high when you get close to the 100% mark on the playthrough it seems like it starts eating right through what you've built. And then it's ready to have you cash out or start that playthrough journey over again. It was nice though.

Thy wont even send me codes anymore even thou i spent losts of $$ with them.

Wendy Zahnd

Thy wont even send me codes anymore even thou i spent losts of $$ with them.
You may need to subscribe again. Maybe updates to their system reset the subscribe button. When I first started playing there I also got a lot of coupons through email then they stopped. I had to subscribe again and I also contacted live chat and let them know that my coupon emails had stopped coming and they fixed it. And whether you get the birthday email or not on the actual day of your birthday if you live chat them and say I didn't receive my birthday chip this year said emoji lol they will give it to you. The birthday email doesn't give you a code it just says contact support to get the chip. Here's a screenshot also of other ways to get free play. Good luck to you!
Screenshot_20200204-051215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200204-051226_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200204-051117_Chrome.jpg

Wendy Zahnd

You may need to subscribe again. Maybe updates to their system reset the subscribe button. When I first started playing there I also got a lot of coupons through email then they stopped. I had to subscribe again and I also contacted live chat and let them know that my coupon emails had stopped coming and they fixed it. And whether you get the birthday email or not on the actual day of your birthday if you live chat them and say I didn't receive my birthday chip this year said emoji lol they will give it to you. The birthday email doesn't give you a code it just says contact support to get the chip. Here's a screenshot also of other ways to get free play. Good luck to you! View attachment 20178 View attachment 20179 View attachment 20180
Sad emoji oops

Reactions: dji420

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattNee