• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I won a Sweepstakes with my VIP Plan!!! (Vegas Technology)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I am so happy!!! Last night I am sitting with 1768 reward points in my VIP plan at the EH group. You need a minimum of 2000 to turn it into $2.00. Now I have done this once before and didn't win but last night I entered into 2 sweepstakes, one for $500 for 500 pts and the other for $50 for 250 pts. Well looky here!!
below.gif

below.gif

below.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Who says sweepstakes never win,   That is terrific.  Heres hoping you can turn it into BIG money.                                                                                        Pam

Mben

Staff member
I better turn it into something big with all those BIG wishes! Thanks everyone!"
"
And I just noticed, it says You are the lucky winner of our ........ Does that mean there was only one winner?? Wow, if so, I did get lucky then!!!

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
Mben wrote: I better turn it into something big with all those BIG wishes! Thanks everyone!And I just noticed, it says You are the lucky winner of our ........ Does that mean there was only one winner?? Wow, if so, I did get lucky then!!!
Top prize for sweepstacks is $500 

Mben

Staff member
LOL @ the oh yea "
"
I entered two different sweepstakes. One for $500 and one for $50. So the $50 was the top prize but was I the only winner?

Mben

Staff member
Which soooo does not matter!!! I won and that's all that matters!

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
Mben wrote: LOL @ the oh yea I entered two different sweepstakes. One for $500 and one for $50. So the $50 was the top prize but was I the only winner?
only one they had when i just looked was thr $500 and the gift basket 

pheapgirl

Banned
Congrats it's nice to hear that somebody actually win these sweepstakes. I enter all the time and was thinking maybe nobody ever win it. I've put thousands toward that group and never even came close to cashing out. My hubby says it's a waste of money, but I hope one day I'll prove him wrong.