• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

icebear fivefree do it again

pocketnut

POCKETNUT PLAYER
this is the email they sent me......$5 is waiting for you</h1>Recently you used the bonus code FIVEFREE at icebearpoker.com, when requesting your ($5 free) bonus your request might have been declined and you were informed that the bonus code was no longer valid.This promotion has been very attractive and lots of players are still asking about it, therefore we have decided to extend the valid date of this bonus code until September 28, 2007. This means that you will still be able to claim your bonus if you make a new request before September 29, 2007 even if your first request was declined; new requests can be made through our live chat or by email.Claim your bonus now, ICEBEARPOKER.COM -- Edited by belgamo at 21:28, 2007-09-25

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
I asked if they let usa players in and they told me no but thank you for the code anyways and good luck to everyone that can play there

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
Pocketnut I tryed again and this is what is said"
Registration unsuccessful! you could not be registered at this time we do not accept wagers from the country or state that you have selected"
"
I live in the good state of n.y

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Crazy, it seems you run into this problem alot. I wonder what's up with that?!?!?  Anyway, it worked for me here in AZ.

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Crazy -You do run into problems a lot.Who is your internet provider? Do you have a proxy IP address?ahtram88-- Edited by ahtram88 at 13:43, 2007-09-26

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
New York is one of the Banned 13 states. That may be why crazy is having a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution