• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

If you like cats,or if just like funny,then this is a MUST see!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE2E7nqe0w][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
no cats were harmed making this video!hey guys i  was talking with belgamo last night and after he saw watched this he commented I almost wonder if siezure like and when i first saw it i was thinking the same thing (which i would NOT  think was funny), but then i realized what they were doing when i noticed that  they had  zoomed in so you could only see the cats face-see i used to have a cat i could get to do the same thing ,you see -alot of cats ,if you scratch them on top of their backs right above their butts at the base of their tails,they will do the same thing.and at the begining of the clip when you could see all of the cat w/ no one touching him he meows at the camera,and he has a verry funny voice!like he's on helium.so thats why this cat does it so great.my cat did his head back and forth with his tounge in and out licking the air,but he didnt vocalize when he did it like this cat does ,but if we put our hand in front of his face he would franticly go up and down it w/ his teeth like he was trying to get our fleas.see thats what they're doing when  when they do this.they cant reach that spot on their backs so when when you scratch it for them they go crazy an want be able to do that flea nibble thing there but since they cant they nibble the air.actualy they  like it.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i just watched it again after i posted the explanation,and i noticed if you watch there is one part when the camera moves that you can indeed see somebody's han scratching his butt.