Rev up the Action with up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses from Ignition Casino/Poker Room!
If you’ve been craving high-intensity action, you’ve hit up the right place. They are hooking you up with up to $2,000 in Casino and Poker welcome bonuses.
Here’s how it works:
- Join Ignition Casino by opening up your account.
- Once you make your first deposit you will be eligible to receive both the Casino and Poker welcome bonuses.
- You must claim bonus Ignition Casino Welcome Bonus while making your initial deposit.
- Instantly collect your bonus and start playing in the Casino.
- You’ll automatically get a 100% Poker Welcome Bonus up to $1,000 after making your initial deposit.
- Unlock your Poker Welcome Bonus by downloading the poker software and start earning Poker Points over the next 30 days.
- Your welcome bonus will be issued the day after you reach the levels shown here:
Only question is, can you take the heat? Join Ignition today!
Please note - If you live in Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey or New York, your state has specific laws that preclude you from playing at Bovada Poker.
Terms and Conditions:
100% up to $1,000 Casino Welcome Bonus
- The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 25X playthrough requirement before the deposit, bonus amount and any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Forfeiting this bonus will result in the bonus and any subsequent winnings associated with it to be removed from players’ accounts.
- In cases where rollover or other criteria as set out in individual bonus Terms and Conditions are not met within six months of the initial bonus redemption, any remaining bonus funds and associated winnings will be forfeited.
- The maximum total bonus issued is $1,000 and can only be redeemed once.
- Some games contribute to playthrough requirements; however, certain games may have a greater contribution than others. For more information please view our wagering contribution chart.
- The 100% Welcome Bonus is based on the total of your deposits made within 24 hours of your first deposit.
- All issued bonuses are based on the Poker Points you earn within 30 days of your first deposit.
- Bonuses will be issued next day after a point level is reached.
- The bonuses are issued in levels based on the table above the next day after you reach the required amount of Poker Points.
- There is no rollover on bonuses issued from Poker Points earned.
- The maximum total bonus issued is $1,000.
- Any bonus amount that falls between two tiers will be paid out according to the ratio of Points/dollars at that Tier. For example, if a player makes a deposit of $60 and earns 185 Poker Points, they will have completed Tier 3 and earned $50 of their welcome bonus. Tier 4 requires 215 additional Poker Points to earn an additional $50; therefore to earn the remaining $10 at that ratio you will need to earn 43 more Poker Points, as detailed below:
Remaining bonus/Tier bonus = $10/$50 = 0.20
0.20 x 215 Poker Points = 43 Poker Points required to unlock the remaining $10 bonus.