• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I'm gonna be a grandma again!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Baby Update! My grandaughter is set to be born on April 10th, 2012 at 12:00 noon! (that's if my daughter does not go into labor before then) I am so, sooo, sooooo excited to see her!

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

How in the world did this thread get past me?Anyways Mben, this is wonderful news, and I cant even imagine how excited you must be. :roll:I think knowing the date makes it even more exciting than not knowing, plus, it gives the family a chance to better prepare for the arrival of that bundle of joy. Now, with that said, it seems from past memories of sisters having babies, even though dates are set to deliver, the babies seem to have the last laugh, and they decide when it is time to go. hahaCant wait for updates, and pics of the new baby Mben.Enjoy this exciting time with your family, such a wonderful time in a families life.                                                                               Pam