• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

iNetBet - 5 free Spins Friday - New Code For August

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
<a href="http://www.inetbet.com/affiliates/aiddownload.asp?affid=1072" title="Inetbet">
Banner6991_zpsde4c613d.gif
</a>Here are 5 FREE SPINS absolutely FREE!!Enter coupon code:  FRIFSAUG Max win limited to $50Max withdrawal limits apply. Terms and Conditions:Friday Freerolls and Free Spins: Players must adhere to all of our rules and regulations. Can claim once per week. Only players who have deposited within the past 2 months are eligible to take part. Should this not be the case any winnings will be void.Specific Free Spin rules: Max conversion from Free Spins is $10. The winnings from Free Spins have to be wagered 20 times before a withdrawal can be made. Max withdrawal from free spin wins is $50. Should a free spin win be credited to an account with an existing balance maximum withdrawals will still apply. If this is the case existing balance will be returned to account on withdrawal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I usually make crap with these 5 free spins (meaning I win pennies) but I just hit 4 Plants with one substituted by Mr T-Rex himself. "
I have $2.56 to go play Keno with! I'm RICH!!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fish monger