• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

INETBET 5 FREE SPINS

omeg

<a href="http://www.inetbet.com/affiliates/aiddownload.asp?affid=1072" title="InetBet">
Banner6991_zpsde4c613d.gif
</a>APR1ST135 free spins on Hillbillies Slot.USA is accepted. -- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 1st of April 2013 10:12:48 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

THomZoNE:I do not deposit at InetBet but if they told you $10 cash out, I will change the post to reflect that.Thanks.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL...Now this was a joke on us all from Inetbet! 5 spins at .01 cents per line max cashout $10!!! Bahaaa good one Inet, that sucked!!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Never seen anything like it! $10 max cashout. Funny, lol. Won a whole .19, well at least they put keno on this games list. Thanks for the code!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is from their Friday 5 Free Spins promo but I am pretty sure it applies to these free spins. Specific Free Spin rules:  Max conversion from Free Spins is $10.  The winnings from Free Spins have to be wagered 20 times before a withdrawal can be made.  Max withdrawal from free spin wins is $50.  Should a free spin win be credited to an account with an existing balance maxium withdrawals will still apply. If this is the case existing balance will be returned to account on withdrawal. It is saying that you can only win a max of $10 off the free spins. Then you must play the winnings from the free spins 20 times and then can cashout up to $50 only. Example ... while spining the 5 free spins, what if you hit 5 wilds for an insane amount? I'll say $200. You cannot cashout $200. You will only receive $10 as your free spins bonus win and then need to play that $10 bonus as usual with their playthrough and max cashout terms. Also, these free spins were .20 a spin. $1 worth of free spins.  

Last edited by a moderator:

kkessler

New York Gambler
geez.....go figure!  I'm up to 167.48 or something like that!!  No wonder I was winning!!!   SCUM BAGS!!!  I should have known, cuz i never have luck there but when i can win a good a mount i cant have it!!! Again...............SCUM BAGS     

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mylove96