• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Create a Screenshot

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
How To Create A Screenshot

1 . When viewing the pretty symbols that just fell in, hold down the ALT key and press the Print Screen key.

2 . Go to Start/Programs/Accessories and open the Paint application.

3 . Hold down the CTRL key and press V to paste the shot into Paint.

4 . Save the file as a JPG file, for example, "pretty.JPG". NB : Its important you do this now to prevent quality degradation on resize.

5 . From the Image menu in Paint, select Sketch/Skew and set the Horizontal and Vertical settings to 70% .

6 . Save the file again but using a different name , for example, "Pretty1.JPG".

Now you are ready to upload it...

Last edited by a moderator:

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: How to create a screenshot

It is on the top in the center set of keys on most keyboards next to Scroll Lock pause break etc.

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: How to create a screenshot

Thanks for the help,,,guess next time i should put on my glasses,,,hehePhillip

whiskey

So what do you do if their is no paint program on your computer????-- Edited by whiskey at 18:57, 2008-08-02

belgamo2

Banned
whiskey wrote: So what do you do if their is no paint program on your computer????-- Edited by whiskey at 18:57, 2008-08-02
I have never known a Windows operating system that didn't have paint, it is in the accessories section.  Do you not have paint?

belgamo2

Banned
zinadin wrote:  Thanks buddy I am the new member I did not know how to create screenshot. But because of you I know the method how to create screenshot. Thankszinadin
Here I was thinking I looked so cute with my bathing suit and matching accessorized avatar.   I was feelin' very perky from my cute little hat all the way down to my matching red shoes!!  I am glad this thread helped you learn how to do a screenshot....but I'm seriously hoping the bony guy on top and the hairy whiskey man on the bottom are who you were calling buddy .....If it was me, I will be heading to Dr. Phil Herbrazz and his partner Dr. I. Phixphlatuns real soon!LOL, And after that I am heading to photo-bucket and buying me a whole new wardrobe!I hope ya know I'm just teasin u, I'm more or less known for my little nuggets of humor you c here.  Don't b  surprised when you see my double d ..eeliteful attempts at making a  thimble sized cup of yuk yuks, anywhere I can get away with it!  Welcome to NDCGF, I hope you will find your way back often and enjoy your time here!latertater,taco 

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
EasyCapture Free Screen Capture http://www.easy-capture.com/ <a href="http://www.macdvdtools.com/downloads/isky-dvd-ripper.zip" title="Free Trial Download"></a><a href="http://null/download/easycapture_setup.exe" class="textdown">Free Download </a></h1>

debidug

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This was so nice to post these instructions so I don't have to searce the net looking for them."
"
Thank you ,"
debidug

Rock ON 222

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok someone help please...after you have it on paint and saved how do you get it to the forum for posting??Thank you...rkeith

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well if this is for the vegas regal winning screenshot contest-then go to that thread and click the link in bels post to start your thread, beneath the preview buttons there are 2 boxes -check the box that says attach file(s) a file upload will open beneath that when you do &gt; click the browse button &gt; select the file you have saved in paint &gt; scroll down and click upload file(s) when it is done uploading Attached: screen shot posting.JPG [remove] [insert] beneath the box you checked  - click insert to put the shot in you post

imakin1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sorry , I was saying , now if I could just hit a good screenshot worth copying."
"
gl all, "
"
imakin1"

G

Thanks for the information. But this is normal infomation for all.