• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

INSTRUCTIONS on How To Post a Video

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Posting a video on the forum can be frustrating but it is actually very simple. 1. Choose your video and copy the link or url. 2. Click on the film strip menu item at the top when creating a new post here on the forum. 3. Paste the link or url into the box that pops open. 4. Click ok . 5. You will see a code that looks something like this ............. [video= this is the link to a video ] 6. Click on Show Preview below. 7. If you see your video, click on submit post and viola! 8. If you do not see your video, then try again. Delete the link in your post and start over. Be sure that it's a valid link or url first of all (you can test your link by pasting it into your address field in your browser and if it brings up the video in your bowser then it is a good link) and then make sure the link sits in this code here. [video= HERE ] You can even type out or copy this code [video= HERE ] and paste your link right after the equal sign. (replace the word  HERE with the video link) There is no need to even click the filmstrip menu item. Click the preview button and if the video appears, you are good to go. -- Edited by Mben on Friday 3rd of December 2010 09:10:06 AM[/video][/video][/video]

omeg

shyankn wrote: http://youtu.be/BpTZCG9J3DQi think i got it not sure.          shyankn
Well hun, you got the link posted, but the video did not appear. Not sure what step you went wrong at.  I know it can be frustrating in the beginning. How can I help?                                                                                     Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699