• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

IS IT JUST ME OR?

omeg

Well, although it is not great news, we as online gamblers knew pretty much the deck was stacked against us.I will continue to try to be one of the lucky ones who hits big. Again PSP, thank you for that analysis. It really was interesting to read, and see how the numbers really panned out.I must say, as I was reading your posts I was like This guy is just to smart. Never in a million years could I of explained it as well as you.                                                                                                 Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too How funny is that. I laughed so hard when I actually read it It's kinda like the one where this fellow with a crippled hand prays, God please make my hand like the other one....The other then became crippled....I know not really funny, but is It's really a joke for one to see....
  kitty, I cant help but laugh at your joke as well.I saw Mbens signature and laughed my guts out. That would for sure be my luck too. haha You are ugly too.

Last edited by a moderator: