• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Is Seth MacFarlane clairvoyant?

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He is damn cute. And he almost got on one of the flights that were used in the 911 attacks. That has got to expand your mind in very unusual ways. Did I mention how cute he was? Not talking about Bruce...

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
He is damn cute. And he almost got on one of the flights that were used in the 911 attacks. That has got to expand your mind in very unusual ways. Did I mention how cute he was? Not talking about Bruce...

What exactly are you trying to say here?
:laughhard:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I want to know WHO chilly thinks is cute if it's not Bruce.

Brian, Stewy? PETER?!?! lol

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I am macho enough to admit that Seth could be considered a hunk - not in the same class as PSP of course, but still a hunk....

:surprise:

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Seth's got that twinkly smile and he is brian, stewie chris meg etc.... all bundled up in one very entertaining package.
Brucie-pooh, on the other hand, is stunningly beautiful. But not cute. May have been cute in the 70's on my cereal box, but now is just I guess you might say gorgeous. I think anyone could be with the right sculptor and makeup etc. and attitude.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I think he's/she's beautiful. lol

dress.jpg

Reactions: Sookie