• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Is there room for one more in here?

PMM

Hi everyone.Was hoping a few of you regulars might remember me.  
smile.gif
Also was hoping it would be okay with everyone if I joined in the fun here again at The One...The Only....No Deposit Forum                                                                                                                                PMM(Pam) 

Last edited by a moderator:

PMM

:roll:Heeyyy krystalkitty. So nice of you to remember me, and say Hey. Thanks a bunch. :yourock:  

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Pam. Good to have you, always room for one more. 
368.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PMM

Mben wrote: Hey stranger. How's it going?
 Hi Mben.It is going really well. Summer has been fun, and it isn't over yet, so I have a few more things planned.Family get together,  cookouts, and the fair is in town. Weather has been in the 70's most of the summer. Not very warm, but as a person who doesn't like the heat, I have enjoyed it.Really happy to be back here with all of you.                                                                                  Pam

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello Pam! I have heard so many wonderful things about you! It is nice to meet you and see you back on the forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!

PMM

slotgal47 wrote: Hi Pam! I was talking to you and didn't even remember your username, lol!
 Hi slotgal47. No worries.Yes, I was the first one to volunteer to sample your delicious apple pie. :maddance:Awesome stuff.Hope to chat again very soon.                                                                   Pam

PMM

Jewels wrote: Hello Pam! I have heard so many wonderful things about you! It is nice to meet you and see you back on the forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!
 Hello Jewels:Well, well, didn't you just make my day. Big Smile. :roll:I am thrilled to be back, and I also look forward to getting to know you as well.Thanks so much.                                                                                                                  Pam