• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\It's A Mystery\ how I hit this!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I received $50 free from Intertops yesterday and started playing It's a Mystery , a game I never play. Started at .25, then .50, then said what the hay and bumped it to $1.50.Then BAM, I got a picture perfect bonus round! The last SS is just one that had 5 of a kind. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Thanks ladies!
biggrin.gif

omeg

Having fun is what it is all about Mben. Glad you did. Those are some awesome screenshots you posted. Thanks for those.                                                                             Pam

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow WOW wow, its a mystery, you are a mystery money are the mystery, BUT you know what i will say, so next time PLEASE....................

Mben

Staff member
13mar13 wrote: wow WOW wow, its a mystery, you are a mystery money are the mystery, BUT you know what i will say, so next time PLEASE....................
Let me finish your sentence, Martin. PLEASE .............. CASH OUT MBEN!!!!! 
biggrin.gif

G

Don't listen to him and never cashout until you win at least a million :D

Mben

Staff member
Alex wrote: Don't listen to him and never cashout until you win at least a million :D
That's what I've been waiting for, Alex.  And that'll happen when pigs fly! 

G

Just don't forget to post that screenshot with a million, so we could envy you LOL.

omeg

I wonder what a million dollar screenshot would look like........
confuse.gif