• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Jackpot Capitol

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I received a Jackpot Capitol CD in the mail today. With a $10 ND code - W3BWFI had already received a free $10 by emailing when the original post came out but was able to redeem this code also. Hope it works for you !Please wager the required amount before cashing out 20 times the sum of the bonus

I got one in the mail yesterday too, but I think the code's are for one use only, made specifically for the mail recepient."
"
happy halloween u little spook!"
"
latertater,"
talkintaco

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I received one also...with a different code....So I quess if you emailed them and requested the $10 bonus ....you get one in the snail mail!Hope that helps Queenmap ...mine came today Oct. 31st.ahtram88

So basically you are the master of a 20.00 bonus from Jackpot Capitol.......none of us would of gotten the 10.00 from email or the one in the mail if you wouldn't of first contacted customer support at Jackpot.....thanks a lot MissMartha, you are the lovliest brain I know!!!"
"
latertater,"
talkintaco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackWoods94