• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Jackpot Factory JF January Calendar Bonus

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
kkessler, I talked to support at All Jackpots and they do not take players from NY. They do not accept players from any of the 11 banned states which are Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wisconsin. :(-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 17:00, 2008-01-18

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Andy, The promo states that you must have received a mailer saying you could redeem the bonus thru the link. I had left that out in my post because first of all their promo page states it and because I never got a mailer and just tried anyway. I posted in hopes it would work for some ! Chat with them or call them and they will tell you if you were eligible !"

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i just got my calendar today, the acct number they had on it is one that i didnt even know i had. so maybe they are still in the mail. I used the link earlier in the week and got nothing because it was an acct i forgot all about. they sent out a cute little calendar with stickers and all.Virg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper