• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

jackpot factory

tensan73

HiIm a vip in jackpotfactory and i wrote to them and ask, and they will not send any snailmail this months it will come to your email insted was the answer i got.Dear and god luck

redqueen

I found this on another forum could be worth a try but when i input my info it said Not available to me...could be a US thing not sure but here is the site info."
http://www.jackpotfactory.com/santa.php?lang=en&errcode=preconditions

LIMODANE55

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I tried contacting the factory via live chat........NO answer,,,,,,,guess No one's home...lol I deposit there weekly and will be very upset if they dont send anything this month (x-mas & B-day)..... More than one in my house looks through e-mails and if thats how they are sending it, I'll have to rely on the forum. So thanks in advance everyone...

tensan73

hi again!i did not get anything even if im a vip and have deposit over 15000 dollar this year, its sucks, im so mad at them rigth now, but have a great holidays every one.Dear Tensans73

Booo73

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I found 10 free spins on Deck The Halls at All Jackpots.  Didn't even know until I went to Live Chat and asked if I had any freebies on my account and they told me about the spins.

ericbcook

I logged into my account and went to Deck the Halla and there wetre free spins there to play"
10 free spins , I got it up to $22 and then I lost it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald0820