• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Jenny Craig for Men!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
JENNY CRAIG FOR MEN> > A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss> program.> > The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a> voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of> Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.> > She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company .> > The sign reads, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.'> > Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later> huffing and puffing, he finally gives up.> > The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing> happens.> > On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost> 10 lbs. as promised.> > He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program.> > The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most> stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is> wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that> reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'.> > Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent> shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days,> the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better> shape.> > Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he> discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised.> He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50> pound program.> 'Are you sure?' asks the representative on the phone. 'This is our most> rigorous program.'> > 'Absolutely,' he replies, 'I haven't felt this good in years.'> > The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds> a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running> shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, 'If I catch you, you're> mine.'> > He lost 63 pounds that week.

Last edited by a moderator: