1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration
    Dismiss Notice

Jester's Win - $20 Free Chip

Discussion in 'THE PIT - PLAY THESE SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK' started by dji420, Aug 8, 2019.

1. dji420

dji420 NDF Moderator Staff Member

Jester's Win has a free chip to claim.

Code - KMPK

I have no more information about this bonus.
    Mben likes this.
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Administrator Staff Member

$20 Free Play Chips Terms and Conditions:
    - For U.S. players only.

- No purchase is required to claim $20 Free Play Chips Bonus.
    - Only one Bonus per customer permitted.
    - This bonus has a minimum play through requirement of 30 times.
    - There is no maximum cashout limit with this promotion, and needs a minimum current balance of $50 before any prize may be claimed.
    - Use coupon code and get $20 Free Play Chips.
    - This promotion is valid from the 8th to the 22nd of August 2019. GMT-5 Time.

jesters win no deposit forum.png
    jadensrh and dji420 like this.
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Administrator Staff Member

I'm waiting for my chance to cash out. Just to see how "catchless' you and others have said it is. :thumb:
    profitallo and dji420 like this.
  4. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

When it comes to Jesters Win - I was bored yesterday and signed up using one of the fake email addresses that I have generated since getting them to send me the "Forgot Password" email seems impossible to get. My initial $50 of freebie play was at $850+ by the time I completed playthrough. So, if anyone knows someone named Jesus Nazareth, I'll be happy to change the address to theirs so that they can collect the cashout!

:bonk::brian::biglol::facepalm::no:
    dji420 likes this.
  5. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Any way to "donate" it to someone else? Doesn't seem to matter what game I play, the total doesn't go down appreciably...
    dji420 likes this.
  6. profitallo

profitallo NEW MEMBER

Here is all of my withdrawals with Jesterswin. They really are the best site!

Attached Files:

Mben likes this.