• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Join me at cbs for free Pickem NFL Contest!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Hey gang, just click the above link. Register, or Login, and join my Buddy Group. Straight Up, no point spreads, no confidence points. Heck, a monkey can pick in this format, right? I would love to play vs my NDF friends. Bragging rights and all that, LOL! Come on, let's have some fun!

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mikey, that link takes me to a page with "32 South" plastered all over it. :surprise:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Wow. OK, I have no earthly idea what's going on. Let me look into this Mben, and everyone. OMG I'm going senile! :(

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I swear, I just copied this from CBSSports.com lol. Let's see if it works now, ok?
This one works, Mikey.

The URL is a bit different. Notice the "BSSPORTS" in the first url and the "CBSSPORTS" in the second?

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Yes, I notice, but I copy and pasted the first, same as the ...OMG...I must not have got the whole URL. DAMN, getting old is just NO fun! LOL Anyway, Mben, could you spread the word? This is strictly for fun, no points, no confidence, just straight Picks. Bragging Rights, and giggles!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie