• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Just a little note to say PEACE OUT

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 hi all just wanted to drop you all a line to say good bye for a while. Hopefully not to long. I am moving from New York to South Carolina by Murtle Beach. That means no internet for me until my husband and I get settled in.  This is a great forum and have had a lot of fun here. I hope I am not gone to long and we are leaving this month on the 20th. I will miss you all and all the corky people I have met..... ........... ...............................PEACE OUT..................................... conniecb66......

Last edited by a moderator:

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks all and i will be back as soon as i can. i know i will like it there and the weather will sure be great for me. that means no more snow whoooowhoooo............

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Murtle Beach is a fun place although I was there years ago, I hear it still is. Stay safe and we'll see you when you get back on.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
isnt it myrtle beach? Was there a couple months back, DURING the big fires, it was pretty.LOL JK Very nice area especially if u golf.

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well today is the last time my computer is on for a bit until we get all moved in in the south. and yes it is myrtle beach but sorry my husband is the golfer not me so dont think i will move that close to a golf course....i will never see him..hummmm. maybe that is a good idea..lmao....peace out see ya all later........

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi all I am back and finally got internet back. me and my husband and of course the dog made safe and sound. this week has been hell without my computer but finally got it back. love it here and so I think we will stay.................................

Last edited by a moderator:

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
GOTTA LOVE IT THERE! ME AND MY OTHER HALF GO THERE EVERY YEAR FOR VACATION.....LOVE THE BEACH, THE DRINKS, AND THE PEOPLE! WE ACTUALLY WERE INVITED DOWN THE WEEK OF AUG 9TH, FRIENDS OF OURS OWN 2 CONDOS RIGHT OFF THE GOLF COURSE! THINKING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW, BOTH OF MY CHILDRENS B'DAY 14TH AND MY SON IS TURNING 16, MY DAUGHTER 24.......KIDS WERE NOT INVITED SO........I'M SURE WE WILL PASS THIS TIME........I THINK?