• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Just Sittin' Here Waiting For Football Season To Start!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hey all you football fans ... are you feeling like I'm feeling?  

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I am right there with you!"
Ready to CRUSH again this season...."
:thumb:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I would really love to play in this seasons league as i didn't make the cut for the last one. I love our league here, last season something was missing for me and it was because i didn't have the So Cal Rams to look after

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well training camp starts this week for almost every team so its just right around the corner. The 1st preseason game is just 13 days away with the hall of fame game between the New York Giants and the Buffalo Bills."
Are ya ready for some foottttballllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The only thing I like about football is The Super Bowl, and the only thing I like about The Super Bowl is the commercials. There I said it. :tongue:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I am going to go out on a limb here and say it now and say loud, if i get to play this season i will OWN this league !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can take that to the bank

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
petey, we kind of know now who's in it to win it and who is just taking up space in the league. (sorry to sound so harsh). Last season there were some non-participators which sucked because members like you wanted in really bad. And the wait continues! :shoes:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Wowzers that does suck, because i did want to play real bad, i been in it every year as you know cept for last and to know that some people that did get in squandered their spot turns my stomach. I would be in it coaching and trying to improve my team every week even if i was in last place but we know that isn't reality,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper