• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

League NDF Rookies - Side Pot Information

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
On the league's home page, Belgamo has posted the address you need to send your $25 side pot contribution to. If you want in the side pot, please send him the money by September 16th. If you don't get into the side pot and win the Championship, the pot goes to the next runner up's. You will receive only the $50 Belgamo is putting up.  If you want in the side pot entry of $25, will be due by SEPT 16TH, at that point we will break down prize pool as 75% to winner 25% to runner up of THOSE who paid in.  Again, the email address is on the FF homepage at the bottom where the messages are. 

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Can you please send that e-mail in a PM to me? Just want to make sure I get correct B4 I send it. Thanks, CATLICKER

Mben

Staff member
CATLICKER wrote: Can you please send that e-mail in a PM to me? Just want to make sure I get correct B4 I send it. Thanks, CATLICKER
Sure thing! 

Mben

Staff member
<table frame="void" rules="none" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="200" /><col width="203" /></colgroup>MbenPAIDstallionsindystallionsCATLICKERPAIDqueenmapQueen's TerminatorsMikey7aPAIDTonyTTonyT's Cleveland CrushersZBLNPAIDBelgamoPAIDMichigan BobPAIDgueyyyaNDF RookiesPSPPSP CrushersSTR8LAGGERWhippin Dat Azz    $ <table frame="void" rules="none" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="664" /><col width="140" /><col width="121" /></colgroup>$200 Prize Pool  $50 to champion winner (sidepot paid or not)  $150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also.  

Last edited by a moderator:

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
$150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also. "
So the sidepot goes to the team with the best Win-Loss record ? Includes playoffs ?

Mben

Staff member
CATLICKER wrote: $150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also. So the sidepot goes to the team with the best Win-Loss record ? Includes playoffs ?
I'm gonna have to let Belgamo answer that one, catlicker.

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Not to add any MORE pressure on your team Michele, but it looks to me like, if you don't beat Indy on Sunday I clinch the side pot !!!

Mben

Staff member
CATLICKER wrote: Not to add any MORE pressure on your team Michele, but it looks to me like, if you don't beat Indy on Sunday I clinch the side pot !!!
So if, no wait, WHEN I beat stallions :pray:, do I clinch the side pot? LOL (I know enough that I am not in a position to clinch anything. If I am named champ this year, I totally got lucky in the playoffs.)I'll be sure to beat stallions just to teach you a lesson about chickens though! :tongue:

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Beat Indy and I'll give you a rematch next week for all the chickens, er, marbles !!! No Pressure !!!

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote:
CATLICKER wrote: $150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also. So the sidepot goes to the team with the best Win-Loss record ? Includes playoffs ?
I'm gonna have to let Belgamo answer that one, catlicker.
The side pot goes to the Champion. If the Champion did not pay into the pot, then it goes to the runner up.So someone with the least scoring stats and such made into the playoffs and won all their games, they could be named Champion.Does that make sense? If not, I'll try to confuse the issue more. lol

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My point is that I ended up with the best record. Which originally was 75% / 25% split, then $150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also. Ends up going to the champion. You see, I learned the hard way to heed your advice and always read the T & C before depositing. WTA's not my gig, don't like the odds. Just sayin...

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
And the team with the highest record in the standings was 10-4 which could be the champion also. (But is not) "
Thought a matter of interpretation...but..."
$150 to 1 of the 6 members who paid into sidepot with highest record. Could be the champion also. "
Is that not an oxymoron ?"
That aside. Here is my point. In 2007 New England goes 16-0 . Ny Giants won Super Bowl. I call you and ask, Michele...who was the team with the highest record in 2007, could be the champion also ? "
How would you answer ???

Mben

Staff member
I'd answer Yep, the Patriots are one of 3 teams in NFL history with double digits in wins for a season and didn't even make it to the playoffs. (I believe the Cardinals just became the third yesterday.)"
Anyway, I used the wrong choice of words, I will let Belgamo make the decision about this whole mess. "
Sorry!

Mben

Staff member
It has always been whomever wins the championship, wins the $50 and if they paid into the side pot, they win that also. "
If the champion did not pay into the side pot, it is then paid to the 2nd place team. "
This is per Belgamo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699