• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Let me get this straight...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
A construction worker found a buried / hidden knife on OJ's former property as they were tearing it down. He gave the knife to an off-duty LAPD cop who DIDN'T REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY, but held onto it for close to 20 years. The only way that this came to light is because this bonehead needed the Case # for it so that he could turn it into a wall plaque?

SERIOUSLY?

WTF was this guy thinking?

Give him an adjoining cell with "Juice"....

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know right? And now O.J. gets off no matter what it proves because of the Double Jeopardy law that prevents a second prosecution for the same offense after acquittal or conviction or multiple punishments for same offense???

The idiot cop should take his place.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
It is absolutely incomprehensible that a police officer, a person who swears to uphold the law, would not turn in evidence. I know not all cops are honorable, but this one really takes the cake.

What's done is done I guess. OJ will "get off", which he had already "gotten off", but even so, I hope his DNA is all over that knife and the truth finally comes out or is brought to light that he is the cold blooded killer that everyone has assumed for years.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This and the story about the Chinese woman who starved to death in an elevator... The world we live in.
Holy cow!

I wonder why she didn't reply when they "shouted to check whether anyone was inside and did not open the cab to perform a visual inspection". Had she passed out for some reason? We will never know.

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-elevator-trapped-starve-death-20160305-story.html

This story had me wondering about the world we live in too.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/womans-body-was-in-salinas-walmart-parking-lot-for-months/37908288

"A young Marina woman's body was in a busy parking lot for three months before anyone noticed something was wrong"